2024 Upper Valley Running Series
Upper Valley Running Series
The UVRS is a series of existing road races in the Upper Valley. The goal is to encourage participation and competition in Upper Valley road races, with recognition for participation and performance. Runners who are members of the club at the time of the race do not need to register separately for the UVRS series; simply participating in the road races through the standard registration process qualifies a runner in the series. However, to score, you must be a member of the Upper Valley Running Club! More information on joining the club can be found here.
You can sign up for the whole series at once, and get a 25% discount!
(Note: Since the Shamrock Shuffle has already passed, registration is now just for the remaining 10 races. The registration fee has been updated to only include the remaining 10 races. Registration open until March 8.)
You can also sign up for each race a la carte if you don't want to commit. You must be a member of UVRC to get series credit.
Please note that the race website is the official source of race date and time; be sure to verify as a race approaches.
Red Zone 5K / 5K
Shamrock Shuffle / 5K
Lake Morey Icebreaker / 5M
BarnArts Race Around the Lake / 5K/10K
Skip's Run / 4M
Shaker Seven / 7M
Red, White, and Blue 6.2 / 5K/10K
Triple Dam 10K / 10K
The Sprouty / 5K/10K
Tiger Run / 5K/12K
Hanover Turkey Trot / 5K/10K
- Some race websites later in the year have not been updated for the 2024 series yet. Keep an eye out as race date approaches for single race registration and information.
- In the case where a race has multiple distances, the shorter distance scores points in the Short series scoring, and the longer in the Long series scoring.
- If there is only one distance for a race, that distance scores points in both the Short and Long series.
- In any case, any official race distance (with results) counts towards Series Finisher status.
Prizes are awarded for Series Finisher status, 7 out of 11 races run (any distance). 2024 prizes to be determined; past prizes have included a jacket, a gear bag, etc.
Finishers of the 2024 UVRS will receive a guaranteed bypass into the 2025 Covered Bridges Half Marathon (link). Payment and registration for the race are still required.
2024 UVRS Committee
- Geoff Dunbar (series organizer)
- Michael Musty (scorekeeper)
- Matt Sherman
- Rick Currier
- Krissy Flythe
- Melissa Herman
- RJ Jones