Benefits of membership in the Upper Valley Running Club:
- Training advice and informal coaching (see Training).
- Group runs and workouts listed here.
- Omer and Bob’s provides a 15% discount on running equipment and related goods (energy products, etc.) to UVRC members.
- Monthly Newsletter (published online). See list here.
- Racing team.
- Access to UVRC Running apparel.
- Sponsored talks on subjects like motivation, injury prevention, etc.
- UVRC social events.
- Email list for all members.
- Support running in the Upper Valley!
To start a new membership, or renew your existing membership, you can:
Beginning October 1, 2016, registration is $20 for an individual one calendar year membership, and $35 for a household. If you register after October 1st in any year, your registration will be good for the remaining three months of that year and all of the following year.