Upper Valley Running Club uses Meetup to schedule weekly runs and events. You can visit our Meetup site here:
Non-UVRC members are welcome to attend a run or two and see if the club is for them; just check the Meetup to be sure your desired event is taking place.
Saturday Morning Runs
Meet at Omer and Bob’s (http://www.omerandbobs.com/) at 9am on Saturdays for a group run. We meet inside the store, at the main storefront on the mall (not in the parking lot). All distances and paces welcome. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Here are a list of potential running routes in Lebanon NH (by Omer and Bob’s):
- Shamrock Shuffle 5K course – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/31803882
- Leb High School loop 3.5 miles – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/31804420
- Pine Tree Cemetary 5.8 miles – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/31804950
- Slayton Poverty 11 miles – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/1693600
- Stevens Greensboro 12.4 miles – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/4894845
- Prospect, LaPlante, Daisy, Slayton loop 8.4 miles – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/77738428
- Hardy Hill, Rudsboro, RT 14.4 miles – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/77748510
- RT, Hardy, Stevens, Alden (class VI) – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/77744042
Tuesday Night Track (“TNT”)
We do year-round workouts, 5:30 on Tuesdays, led by either Timothy Smith or Dorcas DenHartog. Attendance can vary depending on the time of year, weather, and local race schedules, but we have anywhere from 10-50 attendees each week with running partners for all skill levels. In the warmer months, we meet at the Hanover High or Dartmouth track for a track workout. During the colder months or when there are scheduling conflicts, we meet at Occom Pond or Tuck Drive (hill workouts) in Hanover. In addition, the club tries to organize one Tuesday a month gathering, usually at Ramunto’s in Hanover, for post workout socialization. Stay tuned to Meetup or the mailing list for details.
There is also an active trail running group, not officially affiliated with the UVRC but with a lot of overlap in goals and runners. Find more information about the trail running at their Meetup site: http://www.meetup.com/Upper-Valley-Trail-Runners/. Organized runs explore a variety of different areas around the Upper Valley, and it’s best to check in with their Meetup schedule to see where they’re meeting next.