Upper Valley Running Club uses Meetup to schedule weekly runs and events. You can visit our Meetup site here:
Non-UVRC members are welcome to attend a run or two and see if the best essay writers from our essay writer service club is for them; just check the Meetup to be sure your desired event is taking place.
Saturday Morning Runs
Meet at Omer and Bob’s (http://www.omerandbobs.com/) at 9am on Saturdays for a group run. We meet inside the store, at the main storefront on the mall (not in the parking lot). All distances and paces welcome. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Here are a list of potential running routes in Lebanon NH (by Omer and Bob’s):
- Shamrock Shuffle 5K course – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/31803882
- Leb High School loop 3.5 miles – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/31804420
- Pine Tree Cemetary 5.8 miles – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/31804950
- Slayton Poverty 11 miles – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/1693600
- Stevens Greensboro 12.4 miles – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/4894845
- Prospect, LaPlante, Daisy, Slayton loop 8.4 miles – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/77738428
- Hardy Hill, Rudsboro, RT 14.4 miles – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/77748510
- RT, Hardy, Stevens, Alden (class VI) – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/77744042
Tuesday Night Track
We do year-round workouts, 5:30 on Tuesdays. Summer, we meet at best essay writers from our essay writing service the Hanover High or Dartmouth track for a track workout, led by Kim Sheffield. Spring, we meet at the Lebanon High Track. Winter, generally at Occom Pond or Tuck Drive for a tempo run or hill workout. Stay tuned to Meetup or the mailing list for details.
There is also an active trail running group, not officially affiliated with the UVRC but with similar goals and people, started by Mike Tegart. Find more information about the trail running at their Meetup site: http://www.meetup.com/Upper-Valley-Trail-Runners/. Boston Lot is a frequent venue for these runs, though during the muddy spring, the Lebanon Rail Trail is sometimes used as a backup.