UVRC BOARD MEETING – FEBRUARY 19, 2018 – 6:30 P.M. – LEBANON CITY HALL
Members present: Tim Smith, Kevin Hartstein, Paul Coats, Betsy Gonnerman, Jim Burnett, Megan Miller, Julie Paye, Rob Daniels, Alex Hall
Members absent: Geoff Dunbar, Kim Sheffield
- Vacancies on Board: Alex Hall has agreed to join the Board. He also will be the webmaster. Travis Peters will be doing membership roster management.
- Main St. Mile: Tim continues to work with Liz Burdette, Hanover Park & Rec, to finalize a date. Changing from Saturday to Thursday will depend on okay from Police dept. Both DERT and the Dartmouth Tri team have expressed interest in participating in this event as a competition. It is hoped that high school teams will do the same.
- Hanover Track: Tim will talk to Dorcas re this need, and whether they want/need a donation from our club.
- Volunteer chart: Megan has put together a chart, and will update it with latest members.
- Social Committee activities: Kevin has been working on dates for the summer picnic, holiday banquet, and after-race get-togethers for 2 away NHGP races. He is soliciting other members to be on the Social Committee.
- UVRC clothing: Paul has a supply of singlets, which sell for $35 each. Rob has offered to poll the membership as to their interest in other clothing options, and then manage those orders.
- CBHM: Mike Silverman has promised Paul that a check will be coming to UVRC after the race, for our volunteer participation in the race. A discussion ensued as to possible uses of this money.
- Couch to 5K Program: A request has been made to offer a 5k to 10k program. This will be passed on to Mary Peters.
- Jim will promote the NHGP, as he has in the past, with the help of Lee Peters.
- Tim will continue to work with Hanover Park & Rec re date for Main St. Mile.
- Tim will contact Dorcas re Hanover High School track plans.
- Kevin will send an email out re dates for picnic, banquet, and post-race get-togethers.
- Rob will send an email to the membership re interest in clothing purchases.
- Rob will send an email re UVRS.