September 2021 Board Meeting
September Board Meeting
September 20, 2021,
6:00 pm In Person!!!!!!!.
Salt Hill Pub, Lebanon, NH
Board Members: RJ - Robert Jones, Matt Sherman, Jim Burnett, Tim Smith, Dorcas DenHartog, Kristine Flythe, Geoff Dunbar, Hannah Taska
Present: RJ, Matt Sherman, Jim Burnett, Tim Smith, Hannah Taska
Absent: Kristine Flythe, Geoff Dunbar, Dorcas Den Hartog
Agenda/Action Items for August Meeting, 9/20/2021
- COVID Check in (All):
- TNT Updates (Tim/Dorcas)
- Saturday Morning Run Updates (Hannah)
- NHGP/UVRS Updates (Matt and Geoff)
- Couch to 5k Updates (RJ and Matt)
- Social Events (e.g. Pub Night) (All)
- UVRC Award Form (formerly known as the Scholarship Award) (Kristine, Dorcas, RJ)
- Newsletter transition (Geoff)
- Possibility of using some of our funds to install a water fountain a few miles down the Rail Trail? (Hannah) only note on this is water access. Is there a water source to make this easy? It would be great to get a new fountain over at Riverside Park but not sure if that’s in line with UVRC.
- Use of club funds to support Leb track fundraiser (All)
- The Apparel Store
- Hanover High School xc running team would like to know if there is interest in a community xc running race on the Dartmouth xc course, Thursday, October 22nd, 4pm (start time could be adjusted but it will be getting dark - we could do one race - all genders). High school, UVRC, Dartmouth Tri and DERT, more.
* Lebanon Park and Rec. Dept - use of van
Kristine: I'll be connecting Tom Moore with Paul this week to see if he can get him trained on driving the van for UVRC. Paul trained with Tom back in August. The van is available. Only requirement is to mask when in it for any community transportation and additional spacing/seats in between in van. Instead of 15 take 8-10.