Board Meeting – July 2020
June Board Meeting
June 15, 2020,
6:00 pm via Zoom meeting.
Attendance: Rebecca Stanfield-McCown, Amanda Kievet, Dorcas DenHartog, Krissy Flythe, Kerianne Ketcham, Joffrey Peters, Tim Smith, Alex Hall, Geoff Dunbar, Tiff Currier
Absent: Paul Coats, Jim Burnett
Rebecca called to order: 6:10pm
- Tim – Zoom pub nights and virtual Lucky’s coffee – attendance low. Going forward, as the Stay at Home order has been lifted, a group will review UVRC’s reopening plan (Hannah, Joffrey, and contact Rebecca if you’d like to contribute).
- Krissy – Shamrock Shuffle will be virtual as well. Anytime July through August. No Red White and Blue 6.2. Selective activities/programming not in person until we get the all-clear, which is not looking promising. Refunds appear to have been completed. Membership – people still keep signing up! 229 members in May; 300+/- is our past yearly total.
- Krissy – Lebanon Rec activities – recommending groups to 10 people or less. If someone has a fever, they must go get checked.
- Amanda – new website design
- Tim – #LRC update. It’s more popular than we realize/receive feedback for. Recommend we continue it. Welcome more ideas!
- Alex – we’re officially a verified Strava club
- Tiff – virtual apparel store and UVRC warmup outfits update.
- Dorcas – Zoom strength training with Carly Wynn
- Jim – annual banquet, elections, potential changes in the board membership and executive position
*Kerianne – Couch to 5k interest is waning:
- meeting 2/x on Zoom Tuesdays at 6pm for cool down, and Saturdays meet for warm up then go out on their own – 20 signed up, 12 showed up at the beginning, now 6-8).
- Board members running for another two-year term –
- 100mile relay – no one interested in organizing a team.
- Tim’s remote racing app: allows people to run the same race, different places, same time, the app will tell you how where your competitors are relative to you.
- Next Meeting: Monday, July 13th, 6pm. Zoom meeting. Dorcas will lead.