Board Meeting – January 2020
January Board Meeting, January 13th, 2020, 6:30 pm at River Valley College, on the mall in Lebanon NH
Attendance: Tim Smith, Rebecca, Amanda, Jim Burnett, Geoff Dunbar, Alex Hall, Joffrey Peters, Krissy Flythe, Mike Gonnerman (non-board member)
Absent: Paul Coats, Tiffany Currier, Dorcas DenHartog
- There was a discussion about the time for the board meeting. It was decided that we will try 6:00PM for board meetings going forward.
- Open Door – The event was cancelled with short notice based on the snow storm that evening. A couple of folks showed up and they were open and could see the facility and ask questions. Discussions about rescheduling the event have already started:.
- Updates to ongoing responsibilities.
- Mount Washington:
- Jingle Bell Run
- Shamrock Shuffle
- Apparel store was not discussed in Tiffany’s absence.
- Jim Cioffredi/Mark Goodell
- Tim Smith is proposing and volunteering to host a seminar on periodic training
- Social calendar:
- Dartmouth Relays
- Olympic Trials viewing party for the club?
- Couch to 5k
- Next meeting: February 24th, 6pm in Salt Hill Lebanon.
- 2019 Budget ended with $1,000 in the UVRC account
Action Items for February 24th meeting:
- Jim – Email Carly Wynn to have her recommend a make-up date for the Open House at Open – DONE
- Geoff – update ongoing responsibilities, such as Hannah Taska now leading Saturday Runs – DONE
- Rebecca – re. MWRR, send out email to membership explaining registration and volunteering for MWRR – DONE
- Amanda, Jim – Ask Nancy Dunbar for her thoughts about combining the Jingle Bell Run with the Annual Banquet – DONE
- Jim – contact Cioffredi’s to confirm that UVRC would like to have a booth at the Runners” Expo, April 4th – DONE
- Tim, Dorcas – set up date for meeting at Howe Library to make a presentation on the topic of Setting Up Your Yearly Training-Running Schedule –Tuesday, Feb 25, 7:00-8:00.DONE.
- Amanda, Tim – set up a date to have a winter (late February- early March)activity gathering at Brookmeade cabin in Norwich –
- Krissy, Rebecca – make arrangements to watch the Olympic Trials Marathon on a big screen TV at Salt Hill Lebanon, February 29th, 2020 – DONE
- Krissy, Keriann – send out email and submit article to Newsletter announcing 2020 C25K program schedule