Board Meeting – February 2020
February Board Meeting, February 24th, 2020, 6:00 pm at Salt Hill Pub, Lebanon, NH
Attendance: Tim Smith,, Amanda, Jim Burnett, Geoff Dunbar, Alex Hall, Joffrey Peters, Krissy Flythe, Dorcas DenHartog, Tiffany Currier
Absent: Paul Coats, Rebecca Stanfield- McGowan,
Call to order: 6:10pm
- Amanda: Report on new website work. Should be up and running in three months (build site, provide feedback, couple newsletters, point to Lebanon Park and Recs, show UVRS scoring; Amanda donating her time. Alex will check to see if mailing system is the same as before (@all will be similar); we have paid for current hosting approximately November; savings of ~ $124/year starting in 2021; same URL; mobile and search engine friendly, easier to maintain, not so easy to hack.
- Jim – re: Pacer organizer for CHaD Hero Half 2020
- Rebecca – MWRR – update
- Amanda – Winter Event at Brookmead Conservation Area – debrief
- Krissy: volunteers for Shamrock Shuffle.
- Tim and Dorcas – “Planning Your Running Year” presentation at Howe Library, Tuesday, February 24th after TNT.
- Rebecca and Geoff – Volunteer Program, volunteers for MWRR and Shamrock Shuffle?
- Krissy, Rebecca – Olympic Trials viewing at Salt Hill – update; Krissy will advertise Saturday, February 29th at Salt Hill/Lebanon.
- Geoff – UVRS
* Geoff: RedZone 5K – debrief
Membership to date ~ 165 people
- Amanda: Fall Social
- Jim: Election time, November 2020
- Tiffany: UVRC apparel choices
- Krissy: Shuffle Day
- Krissy: Budget
- Jim: Advertising our race series with other running clubs
- Next meeting: March 23rd, 6pm in Salt Hill Lebanon.