2022 Membership Renewal is ready for UVRC!
By: Krissy Flythe
We are happy that the 2021 year has been a success in the return of more running opportunities and events. We are hopeful for more to come in 2022 and you can do that by starting your new membership for 2022.
Just in case you need a reminder your membership includes:
- Self-starting individuals organizing get togethers (socially), events (races/or other social programs), training opportunities, in addition to our regular slate of events. Club member size is regularly around 250-300 members. That is runners of all ages, shapes, sizes, strides, speed, and more. Your virtual connection to many runners in the Upper Valley via a group e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We do ask that you keep items specific to the club’s mission above.
- Weekly challenges with Tuesday Night Track (TNT), and Saturday morning runs.
- A monthly newsletter featuring articles written by club members and board members. If you would you like to share an article you can visit here for newsletter article guidelines and then send an e-mail to email@example.com and Follow UVRC on social media platforms: Website, Facebook, Meetup, Strava, Instagram. Refer a friend to sign up here: www.LebanonNH.gov/register
- Club Competition at its finest! We compete against other running clubs in NH. Some events include the Mount Washington Road Race, the Upper Valley Running Series, and the NH Grand Prix.
- Limited edition UVRC Logo masks are available and if you would like one or want more we have them. Below Jim (Club President) is wearing a Large face mask in both styles. The fit is snug and the ear loops are medium stretchy and durable. The mask stays in place and doesn’t slide off your nose = nice! There are no returns for obvious reasons.
o 11 XL - Black mask with white outline
o 20 L - Black mask with white outline
o 8 S - Black mask with white outline
o 16 XL - White mask with black outline
o 25 L - White mask with black outline
o 9 S - White mask with black outline
o 4 L - Black mask with black outline
- Access to training, coaches, and a running community that can HELP answer your questions. Visit: https://uppervalleyrunningclub.org/we-need-more-questions
- Omer & Bob’s here in Lebanon, NH, has been a strong supporter of the club since its beginning. They also provide members with a 15% off shoe & other running related gear discount.
We look forward to having you be part of the UVRC and do encourage if you are interested in joining a committee whether it is the social committee, volunteering, newsletter, UVRC gear, training, or race involvement you can always e-mail myself Kristine at Kristine.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Be well, be safe, and keep moving!