Welcome to the December 2019 edition of the Upper Valley Running Club newsletter! Keep your submissions coming — email firstname.lastname@example.org and check out our submission guidelines here.
We’re looking for new editors. If you’re interested in getting involved with making this fantastic (if I do say so myself) newsletter happen each month, please send a message to email@example.com. We’d love to have you.
Table of Contents
- 2020 Membership Renewals by Alex Hall
- Jingle Bell Run by Amanda Kievet
- Letter from a Board Member by Tiff Courier
- Winter TNT by Tim Smith
- Oops I Forgot to Register! by Geoff Dunbar
- Kettels, cocktails, sinks and running by Ravina Handa
- Icarus and Goldman’s Dilemma by Jim Burnett
- Route of the Month: Sunset Rock by Geoff Dunbar
- Giving Thanks by Judy Phillips
- Ask the Coaches