Saturday Morning Runs
Here are a list of potential running routes in Lebanon NH (by Omer and Bob’s):
- Shamrock Shuffle 5K course – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/31803882
- Leb High School loop 3.5 miles - http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/31804420
- Pine Tree Cemetary 5.8 miles – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/31804950
- Slayton Poverty 11 miles – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/1693600
- Stevens Greensboro 12.4 miles – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/4894845
- Prospect, LaPlante, Daisy, Slayton loop 8.4 miles - http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/77738428
- Hardy Hill, Rudsboro, RT 14.4 miles - http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/77748510
- RT, Hardy, Stevens, Alden (class VI) - http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/77744042
Sunday Morning Runs
Meet in front of the Hanover Inn at 8am on Sunday mornings for a group run. All distances and paces welcome. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Tuesday Night Track
We do year-round workouts, 5:30 on Tuesdays. Summer, we meet at the Hanover High or Dartmouth track for a track workout. Spring, we meet at the Lebanon High Track. Winter, generally at Occom Pond or Tuck Drive for a tempo run or hill workout. Stay tuned to the mailing list for details.
Summer 2013: As of May 20th, we’re meeting in Hanover again for track workouts.
Thursday Night Trail Runs
Mike Tegart organizes trail runs on Thursday nights. Find more information about the trail running at their Meetup site: http://www.meetup.com/Upper-Valley-Trail-Runners/. Boston Lot is a frequent venue for these runs, though during the muddy spring, the Lebanon Rail Trail is sometimes used as a backup.